I've been tagged by ~RoseLuna \o/! I feel like rambling (when I should really be replying to the replies in my inbox) so uhh...yeh. //shot. Also I'm going to be a combo breaker and not tag anyone because I should really be sleeping and rambling on dA makes me chillax ;3;
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1. I like eating lots of wasabi with sushi.
2. I grew to like wasabi after coming up with my name ... not before.
3. I chose the name 'Wasabi' because it's a similar colour to the Jade gemstone.
4. Jade is my real name.
5. This is probably the lamest '5 things about yourself' tag list I've written XD.
1.What tools do you prefer when drawing?
Since I'm lazy, Photoshop and my trusty Wacom Graphire4 Tablet. I've a soft spot for plain pencil and paper however. Basically, my preference is dependant on my laziness XD.
2. Where do you take your inspirations from?
Basically anything and everything. I try not to constrict my source of inspiration from one place. It ranges from music (I'm currently hooked to the Alan Wake soundtrack...), photography, general art/illustration/design, my friends, personal experience ...TED Talks XD. Different kinds of inspirations for different types of motivations!
3. What makes a good piece of art for you?
Where I have personally learnt something new or achieved a goal – whether it's to fully colour a piece, 'finish' a piece or create a substantial amount of work with the focus of a new technique is good enough for me!
4. Do you like reading? What genre do you prefer? Who is your favorite author/book? (Can be more than one)
I LOVE READING. OMG. Too bad I haven't had time to properly read anything T_T. I've a guilty pleasure for popular fiction (probably because of the whole 'no time' thing) and I enjoy something easy to read (don't judge me T_T). I like anything with a great story. I've no favourite authors or anything but I guess the book which had the most effect on me was 'Kafka on the Shore' by Haruki Murakami. I significantly remember reading a particular part in the book and had a headache for a full week because it broke my brain.
5. Do you like maths? If yes, why? If no, why not?
I enjoy it when I get it. Which has happened before, my math grades fluctuated over the years to awesome (A grades) "lol you're such an Asian" to (E grades) "lol I thought you're Asian" so I can't say whether I like it or not. :/
6. Did you see "The Hobbit"? If yes, how did you like it?
I haven't seen it yet ;____; One day though. XD
7. From all the country's in the world, from where do you like their traditional music?
Ireland Actually I won't be able to decide. I've studied African (drums) , Brazilian (samba band), Javanese (Gamelan) and Japanese (Taiko) so...:/ I'm currently studying Gamelan and taking up Taiko again this Sunday so...please don't make me decide...*whimper*.
8. Who is your favorite artist?
What kind of artist? Music? Art? Either way....I won't be able to decide...depends on my mood. Sorry for a derp answer XD
9. What is your favorite movie?
Pixar's UP and Inception are the first to come to mind lol. OH LOL. THE ROOM. & TROLL 2
10. Do you do any sports? If yes, which ones?
Does Taichi count as a sport? It's technically slow motion martial arts right? *Is lazy* XD
1. What drives you to create? (Either creating artwork, writing, painting etc.)
2. What's your current fandom?
3. How are you today? XD
4. First impression of your first interaction with me GO! (In real life / online XD)
5. Do you believe in Ghosts?
6. Crocs are horrible looking shoes aren't they?
7. Do you miss my OCs? O_O Fallacy's Lore project/ Ghost & Rose project
8. Might as well take a trip down Memory Lane. Remember the Knight of Nights project? XD
9. What should I eat for breakfast tomorrow?!
10. I should probably sleep now shouldn't I?
I tag whoever wishes to be tagged.
Thanks for reading. Your will to read through my rambling is impressive. You win a gold star
Good night y'all. x